- 2 small russet potatoes diced small
- 1/4 onion diced small
- 1/2 carrot diced small
- 1 rib rib celery diced small diced small
- 1 tbsp chicken base
- 1/4 cup cream
- 2 tbsp soft chorizo
- salt and pepper and granulated garlic to taste
- Place vegetables in pot over medium heat and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cook until potatoes are just soft.
- Add cream, chicken base, chorizo and seasonings.
- Stir to completely combine.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with grated cheese and a little cilantro, if desired.