- 2 pound pork bell cubed
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. granulated garlic
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- ½ tsp. brown sugar
- 2 cups Cranberry Orange Relish
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp. flour
- Mix all seasoning together to completely combine.
- Season pork on all sides.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat add olive oil.
- When pan is hot add cubes of pork belly.
- Sear on all sides until nicely browned.
- Remove from heat and reduce heat to low.
- In a sauce pan over medium heat place relish and water and bring to a boil.
- Mix flour with two tbsp. water until well blended.
- Add flour mixture to sauce and stir well to combine until sauce forms.
- Pour sauce over pork mixture and cover tightly and place back on stove over
- Simmer for approximately 20-30 minute basting pork occasionally.
- Serve warm.