- 4 pears peeled split and seeded
- 4 cups water
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- ¼ cup Grand Marnier
- ½ cup brown sugar
- Peel your pears and then split them and take out seeds and membrane
- In a large sauce pan over medium heat place water and bring to a boil.
- As soon as it comes to a boil reduce heat to low and add all other ingredients and stir to combine when sugar is completely melted and water is just barely simmering add pears.
- Poach until pears are soft turning as needed.
- Remove from pan and drain.
- You can serve these with a variety of sauces.