- 4 medium sweet potatoes peeled and diced
- 3 eggs separated
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- ½ cup cream
- In a large sauce pan over medium high heat place diced sweet potatoes and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil and cook until tender.
- Drain well.
- Place sweet potatoes in a large mixing bowl and beat on mediun speed.
- Add egg yolks one at a time and beat until completely combined.
- Add maple syrup, brown sugar and cinnamon and mix to combine.
- In a separate bowl mix egg white to stiff peaks.
- Gently fold in egg whites into potato mixture until completely combined.
- Fold in cream until completely combined.
- Place mixture into a 9x9 baking dish and place in a 350 degree oven for 35-40 minutes.
- Baste top with melted butter.