- 2 packages Jell-O... 1 red 1 green
- 3 tbsp. sour cream
- Make one package of the Jell-O according to the directions, but before you add the cold water, add 2 tbsp. sour cream and stir well to completely combine, then add the cold water.
- Pour mixture into mold and let set completely…about 3 hours.
- Repeat with the second package only adding 1 tbsp. of sour cream.
- Let this mixture cool slightly then very gently pour it on top of the first. Refrigerate and let set completely about 4 hours. Even better overnight.