- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1-2 tbsp. Texas Pete hot sauce
- 1 ½ cup fine yellow corn meal
- ½ cup flour
- ½ tbsp.. salt
- ¼ tbsp. pepper
- 1 jar 16 oz. sliced kosher dill pickles
- Pour pickles in a strainer and let drain and then place in a large bowl.
- In a bowl mix milk egg, and hot sauce together until frothy then pour mixture over pickles and gently fold to cover pickles with liquid.
- Mix corn meal, flour and salt and pepper together in a large bowl.
- Drop a few pickles at a time into dry mixture and completely coat.
- Drop coated pickles in 350 degree oil and fry until golden brown.