- 1 whole chicken
- 1 Tbsp. Lawry’s seasoning salt
- 1 Tbsp. black pepper
- ½ Tbsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
Stuffing - see recipe for Green Chile Cornbread
- 3 cups Green Chile Cornbread, cubed
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1/4 tbsp pepper
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl place all ingredients for stuffing and gently fold to combine.
- Place chicken in a roasting pan sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Place stuffing inside of chicken and then coat chicken with all seasonings.
- Roast for 45 minutes to 1 hour until juices run clear.