- 1 pork loin I know these babies come in all sizes - I used a 4 pounder for this recipe
- 1 stick softened unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp. minced garlic
- 3 tbsp. minced cilantro
- 1 tbsp. salt
- ½ tbsp. pepper
- ½ tbsp. dry thyme
- 1 pint fresh mushrooms, sliced thin
- 2 tbsp minced onion
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1-2 cups beef stock
- In a bowl mix together butter and seasoning until completely blended.
- Generously season your pork loin with salt and pepper and chili powder.
- Sear your loin in a hot pan until browned ( you will probably have to cut in half to do this).
- Spray a roasting pan with nonstick spray and place your loin in pan.
- Completely cover loin with the butter mixture spreading it all over the loin to evenly coat on all sides.
- Place in a preheated 350-degree oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Remove and let rest for 10 minutes before cutting.
- In a large skillet over medium heat melt butter.
- Add mushrooms and onions and sauté until slightly browned.
- Add garlic and continue sautéing for another minute.
- Add flour and stir to completely combine.
- Add beef broth and stir to combine and bring back to a boil.
- If your sauce is too thick just add more beef broth. Salt and pepper to taste.