- 1 ¼ cups sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ cup corn starch
- ½ cup cream
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 stick melted butter
- In a large bowl place all ingredients and stir and fold to completely combine.
- 2 ready made pie crusts:
- Lay out one pie crust to cover your pie dish making sure to cover entire dish.
- Pour apple mixture in to pie pan mounding it up in the center.
- Place second pie crust on top and tuck in edges around pie and then crimp.
- Cut vents into top of pie and then brush with egg wash.
- Place pie in a preheated 375 degree oven for 40-45 minutes.
- Let pie cool completely before cutting.