Bean dip and salsa and guacamole…yawn! Why not try something new and pretty tasty and also pretty easy to make? This little baby might just become a new staple at your parties. It is definitely a touchdown.
- 8 tomatillos peeled and quartered
- 2 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 tbsp chicken base
- 2 tsp cumin
- 12 oz sour cream
- 2 tbs green onion minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Peel and quarter tomatillos and place in sauce pan and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat and cook until soft.
- Drain well and place tomatillos in blender.
- Add chicken base and cumin.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into bowl and add green onion and sour cream.
- Mix until completely combined.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in refrigerator until it sets.