- 1 1/2 pounds pork diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 small yellow onion diced
- 1 tbsp beef base
- 1 tbsp chicken base
- 1 tbsp granulated garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 14 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 2-4 cups water
- 1.4 cup fresh lime juice
- In a large skillet over medium high heat place pork and vegetables. Stirring occasionally cook until pork starts to slightly brown.
- Add seasonings.
- Add beef base and chicken base and stir well to completely combine.
- Add flour and stir very well.
- Add diced tomatoes and 2 cups water and stir well to completely combine.
- Bring to a boil if too thick add a little more water.
- Add lime juice and stir well.
- Reduce heat to medium low and simmer for about 20-30 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.