Pico de Gallo Coleslaw
Pico de Gallo
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1-2 jalapeno peppers seeded and stemmed
- 1 tomato sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 half head cabbage
- 1 cup mayo
To make Pico de Gallo:
- Slice your onion as thin as possible.
- Cut your jalapeno in half and then julienne thin.
- Take your sliced tomato and julienne the slices.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until completely combined and refrigerate.
To make Coleslaw:
- Core your half cabbage and then slice as thin a possible and place in a large bowl.
- Add Pico De Gallo and mayo.
- Mix well to completely combine.
- Salt and pepper to taste.