Old-Fashioned Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1 1/2 cups chicken diced
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 carrot diced
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 2 celery stalks diced
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 1/2 onion diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 cup raw noodles
- 1 tbsp chicken base
- Place chicken, vegetables, and water in a pot over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken base and seasonings.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low and cook until vegetables are soft.
- Add noodles and cook until noodles are done (about eight minutes).
- Taste, adjust seasonings as needed, and serve hot.