- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 chicken breast trimmed and pounded (salt, pepper and garlic powder to season)
Chipotle Cream Sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 tbsp onion minced
- 1-2 mushrooms sliced
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1 tsp chicken base
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 4 cups fettucine cooked
- 1-2 tbsp chipotle salsa
- Place skillet over medium high heat, add olive oil.
- Sprinkle chicken breast with seasoning and then place in hot pan.
- Cook until browned on both sides and cooked through.
- Remove from pan.
- Add 1 tbsp. olive oil to skillet.
- Add onions and mushrooms and garlic sauté for about 1 minute.
- Add cream, white wine, chicken base, chipotle salsa and stir to combine.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add pasta and stir or toss to completely combine.
- Cook until pasta is heated through then place mixture in serving dish.
- Slice chicken breast and place on top Garnish with chopped cilantro (optional).