Country-style Green Beans & Tomatoes
- 1 pound fresh green beans
- 1 14 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 large tomato diced
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 jalapeno diced
- 1 tbsp chicken base
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 4 cups water
- Cut the ends off of the green beans and place in a large pot over medium high heat.
- Add water, onion, tomatoes, jalapeno, chicken base, minced garlic and seasonings.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to medium low.
- Cook until beans are tender and liquid is reduced.