- 1 pie shell
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tbsp flour all-purpose
- 3/4 cup milk 2% reduced-fat
- 1/3 cup light-colored corn syrup
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup Kahlua
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg whites
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine brown sugar, 1/2 cup cocoa, and flour in a large bowl, mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine milk, corn syrup, melted butter, vanilla, eggs and egg whites.
- Mix well to thoroughly combine.
- Pour wet mixture into dry mixture and mix well.
- Pour mixture into crust.
- Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until just set. Cool on a wire rack to room temperature. Cover; chill at least 4 hours.