If you are looking for something a little different for breakfast and also want to impress your family and friends, then this is the dish that could do it. Easy, flavorful and something that can put a whole new face on breakfast. Give it a try and get ready for some ooh’s and ahh’s!
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1 large jalapeno stemmed, seeded, and finely minced
- 2 tbs red onion finely minced
- 2 tbs red bell pepper finely minced
- 1 tbs garlic minced
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp sage
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbs cracker meal or bread crumbs
- Mix all ingredients together until completely combined. Form into 2-3 oz. patties and fry in a lightly oiled skillet at 350 degrees until done.