Who doesn’t like a good sausage and roll and who doesn’t like a good popper? Well, I say let’s put them together and turn them into something that is easy to munch on without any mess or fuss. A beer in one hand and a juicy little nugget in the other…By the way these are just too easy to make.
- 1 can Grands biscuits
- 1 package cheddar jalapeno sausage
- 2 tbsp butter melt
- 1 tsp chipotle salsa
- Remove biscuit and cut into quarters.
- Cut sausage into ½ inch slices.
- Take a quarter of biscuit dough and flatten out place sausage slice on dough and pull edges over to completely cover then roll in palms to form ball place on a baking sheet that has been spray with non-stick spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees until golden brown.
- Mix melted butter with chipotle salsa brush on poppers and serve.