- 4 leg and thigh chicken quarters
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp leaf thyme
- 1 small onion julienne
- 1 green bell pepper julienne
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle seasonings on all sides of chicken quarters.
- Wrap 2 pieces of bacon around each quarter.
- Place in a baking pan that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Sprinkle the onion and bell peppers on top of the chicken and place in oven.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees.